FormulationThe environmental legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria requires obligatory presentation of Methods for Application of the Best Avalable Techniques (BAT) for the Industrial Activities of New and Existing Industrial Installations and Facilities”, on the basis of which a complex permit is issued for building and exploitation of new and exploitation of existing industrial installations and facilities by the Ministry of the Environment and Waters (MEW). Depending on the nature of the production activity, certain cases require environmental monitoring to register the degree of antropogenous impact. In this regard, “GEOHYDROCONSULT”, in its quality of independent expert firm, offers its capacities and experience for independent organisation, execution, filling-in of application for issuance of complex permit by MEW’s methods and presentation of Methods for application of the best available techniques (BAT)…” for a given site before the Ministry of the Environment, as well as planning and conductance of monitoring in an optimal way for the client.
Competences of GeoHydroConsult
The firm and its experts are in a condition to independently plan, organise and conduct complex projects in the following more important directions:
- Preparation of Methods For Application Of The Best Available Techniques (BAT) For The Industrial Activities Of New And Acting Industrial Installations And Facilities;
- Filling-in an application for issuance of complex permit;
- Preliminary environmental expertise of a natural site by evaluation of available fund materials and published data;
- Full complex of environmental investigations (from field observations and sample-taking to final interpretation of analytical results) for the purpose of preparing documentations to obtain water-use permits, Evaluations of old pollutions, EIA reports or more specialized tasks;
- Organisation and conductance of monitoring.
The main capacities of the firm are in the field of hydrogeology, geo-ecology – investigations of soils, radioactivity, pollution of surface and underground waters, technogenous environmental impact from industrial wastes, wastes management, Water and Canalization installations. Based on a good partnership and contractual relations with leading experts from the field of meteorology and biology, the firm has considerable experience in the organisation of complex environmental expertise. Based on signed frame contracts with several analytical laboratories in the country, our firm can organise environmental monitoring by different parameters (heavy metals, oil products, nutrients, radioactivity, etc.) of the air, water or soil in various regions.